If you are considering a commercial or industrial site purchase, you need to know as much about your location as possible. The Jamestown BPU can help by providing prospective business owners with a free Utility Assessment defining all the BPU services available at any site in our service area.
The Utility Assessment includes:
- Electrical service currently available at the site
- Monthly basic service charge
- Monthly water service charge and supply size at the site
- Wastewater service (maximum flow can be included)
- Solid waste disposal availability and information
- District heating (within a defined territory)
The assessment can typically be returned within 1 business day.
Have a bigger question? The BPU can also assess the viability of a site for customers with more significant infrastructure needs. Depending on your criteria, we can assess the suitability of a site, or suggest another that could be a better fit.